Choose a career that fuels your passion
What We Do
At Kinney Group, we design, build, and integrate IT infrastructure solutions for some of the most demanding government agencies and commercial organizations. As a professional services organization, we leverage next-generation technologies, adopt proven engineering practices, and employ agile development principles to create custom solutions and world-class environments for data. We specialize in Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet, and VMware to serve our customers as they journey through digital transformation.
Training & Development
Our goal is to attract, retain, and develop the industry’s best talent. Having the best people in the field is vital in maintaining the 3 key pillars of our business: Company Health, our Customers, and our Colleagues. We strive to accomplish this goal by creating a personalized career path for each colleague. Kinney Group provides training on each of our core platforms and access to additional development resources and certifications.
Example Career Path
Our Interview Process
Onsite interview sessions are held with our peers, hiring managers, and leaders within the organization to ensure the right fit for Kinney Group and the candidate. An interviewee will typically have about 4 interviews in total in the final stage of the process.
Benefits & Perks
- Engineering & IT
- Application Engineer - Washington DC
- Enterprise Management Systems (EMS) Engineer - TS/SCI Clearance Required - Springfield, Virginia
- Linux Administrator - Odon, Indianapolis
- Puppet Engineer - Indianapolis
- Splunk Development Engineer, 1099 - Indianapolis, Chicago, Nashville, Atlanta, New York, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Denver, Dallas
- Splunk Engineer (Traveling Consultant) - Austin
- Splunk Engineer (Traveling Consultant) - Atlanta
- Splunk Engineer (Traveling Consultant) - Washington, DC
- Splunk Engineer (Traveling Consultant) - Denver
- Splunk Engineer (Traveling Consultant) - New York City
- Splunk Professional Services Consultant - Remote/Traveling
- Sr. Python Engineer (DevOps - Elastic) TS/SCI clearance required - Springfield, Virginia
- Sr. Python Engineer (DevOps - Elastic) TS/SCI clearance required - Arnold, Missouri
- Systems Administrator - Odon, Indianapolis
- TechOps Analyst - Indianapolis
- Ticket Manager - TS/SCI Clearance Required - Springfield, Virginia
- Virtualization Architect - Indianapolis
- VMware Engineer - Indianapolis
- VMware Engineer, 1099 - Indianapolis
- Project Management
Email email@example.com if you need special assistance with your application.