Puppet Camp is here! We’re happy to be a part of this conversation with the Federal Government community. Tune in on Thursday, October 22 to hear an incredible list of presenters, including our very own Jim Kinney.
Sponsored by Carahsoft, Kinney Group and Norseman Defense Technologies, this free event focuses on exploring the unique challenges faced by those working in the federal sphere, while offering some practical solutions to make your day jobs easier. From best practices around security and compliance, to automating mundane tasks, you’ll hear the following talks:
- Lessons learned from a decade of federal compliance automation with Puppet – Trevor Vaughn, Onyx Point
- The Best way to Secure Windows -Bryan Belanger, Fervid
- Puppet Foundations and Futures – Jed Gresham and Stephen Potter, Puppet
- And more!
Puppet CTO, Abby Kearns will lead the Keynote on how Puppet is helping federal customers achieve greater efficiency and improve security and compliance.
Want to learn more about the event? Click here to register!
The Kinney Way
The Puppet Enterprise and Puppet open source platforms are recognized as the market leaders for data center automation. The Kinney Group automation team has extensive experience with these platforms, and we possess the highest Puppet certifications available. Our services for Puppet include:
- Puppet platform design, build, and implementation
- Development of Puppet modules
- Integration with VMware-based and other third-party orchestration technologies
- Enablement of DevSecOps and CI/CD development environments
- Automated configuration management and security control
With experience in deployments of all sizes in both Commercial and Public Sector environments, Kinney Group has extensive field experience delivering results with these platforms. Coupled with the deepest bench of senior Splunk architects and automation professionals in the world, and the most advanced platform certifications available, Kinney Group is uniquely positioned to make your data dreams come true.